- PHPSESSID – Preserves user session state across page requests.
- ga – Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the web site.
- _gat – Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate
- _gid – Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the web site
- collect – Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.
- PREF – Registers a unique ID that is used b y Google to keep statistics of how the visitor uses You Tube videos across different web sites.
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE – Tries to estimate the users’ band width on pages with integrated You Tube videos.
- YSC – Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from You Tube the user has seen.