Donating furniture and white appliances
We want the things you don’t need any more. Do you have good quality furniture or electrical items that you no longer need? We can take them off your hands and give them a new lease of life. By donating your unwanted items you will be directly helping the local community. We will re-sell your items at affordable prices, which means that people on low incomes are able to furnish their homes for less. What’s more, all the money we make is reinvested in our work to maintain and grow our employment programme.
WHAT TO DONATE
We take good quality furniture and household items from people based within the Trafford area. We accept most items but there are some things we can’t accept for legal and safety reasons. Our shop team will be happy to advise if you are unsure.
We Can Sell
- Home furnishings including upholstered furniture (providing it carries a fire safety label)
- Large electrical appliances
- Small electrical items.
The Things We Can’t Sell
- Upholstered furniture without a fire safety label.
- Items which are badly damaged, soiled or stained.
- Electrical items which are rusty or in need of major repair.
- Electric blankets
- Electric showers
- Gas appliances (Click here for fire regulations)
HOW TO DONATE
You can contact us by phone on 0300 777 7777 or email us at email@example.com with a brief description of the items you would like to donate. We will then let you know if it is an item that we can accept. Collections are free but donations to help with our running costs are always welcome.